Android IDE (AIDE) Support Forum

Why dosen't The great AIDE Team response to my mails?

I have mailed Mr Hans Krantz, Mr Dennis Strein and Trixi Martin several times, because of the problems with AIDE UIDesigner but, i have not got any answers!
Since begining of 2021 have AIDE not been working!
Why?
Aide is the best tool to develop real Android apps apk, directly on the mobile without any competion.
Why do developers not working on upgrading and solve the issues? The latest update was 16 mars 2021 and it solved nothing of the problems with aide uidesigner!
Do they not want us to be subscribers anymore?
I don’t understand. When you have this unique great tool that Aide and its UI designer is, that you don’t activly work on it! Feel free to increase the price if it solves more updates and more serious development. I’m afraid that Aide will otherwise disappear and it’s a shame for such a unique and good software that can really compete with Android Studio in earnest.
I spent many years to learn Aide and I’m proud to say, I really can develop great apps on the mobile, with Aide and without having to use an expensive computer. Aide is best.
Best Regards
Robert

1 Like

TBH, AIDE has been a great help and I learnt a lot of things about developing apps only using it. However, AIDE is not a stable IDE - sometimes things run perfectly, sometimes they don’t. That being said. A couple of weeks ago I ran into an app on the Store, it was another disappointment for me. I watched their trailer on YouTube and commented and the dev sent a Telegram link. I went there and he sent me a bunch of pics about this new IDE they are developing. We chatted a bit. From the looks of it, it looks promising. They said it supports multiple languages. And it supports JDK17 ! When it get released, I will post the link or its name on here.

Creio que morreu de covid-19, ou já tem o dinheiro suficiente que precisa e está muito cansado para continuar lançando novas atualizações

Pode ser que o que eu disse não tenha acontecido, espero realmente que não tenha acontecido, independente dele ter nos trazido o AIDE ou não, acho meio estranho ele desaparecer assim, creio que algo ruin tenha acontecido com o CEO do app, sendo assim tudo acabou, pelo que vi trabalhavam no máximo de 4/5 no aide, por mais que um pc seja caro para rodar o Android Studio acho que é a hora de sairmos para trabalhar e comprar um pc, já aprendemos bastante com aide, pra tudo têm seu tempo, foi bom em quanto o AIDE durou