Android IDE (AIDE) Support Forum

Use AIDE Mate to start your new Android Project easily

AIDE Mate can help starting your new awesome Android Project with AIDE.

• Create a project by choosing a project template (Basic Activity, NavigationView Activity, BottomNavigationView Activity, Fullscreen Activity, more will be added soon…)

• Choose to use Android Support Library or AndroidX Libraries while creating a new Project (If you choose AndroidX, you will need to use latest android.jar)

• Create project with AdMob implementation (Provide App ID while creating a new project and the project will be created with AdMob implementation)

• Rename your app & project name with single click

• Add Activities, Permissions and Dependencies to project

• Shared Projects : Download open source projects shared by the users. You can upload yours too.

• Shared Tutorials : Share your tutorials uploaded on YouTube with our users

• Share more projects and tutorials, get to the top of the leaderboard.

AIDE Mate is developed using AIDE
Give it a try. Share your suggestions and help make the app better. AIDE Mate is available on Google Play Store :

Or, APK available on ApkPure :
https://m.apkpure.com/aide-mate-create-android-projects-easily/com.itsaky.aidemate

If you have any suggestions or bug reports, report it to me on my email : itsaky01@gmail.com
Or, leave a message on Telegram at t.me/itsaky

2 Likes

Please, how to make DataBinding generate class in AIDE?

I think databinding is not supported.

Hello Itaky,I found a problem with AIDE mate. When I chose a template of Navigation Drawer,I couldn’t edit anything in it,when I run the project the navigation drawer is made and the screen with the word MainActivity. I tried to change it but it didn’t. So I need your help on that.

Tried but it stops at Dexing Libraries, so it can’t pop up a dialog to install the app.

Most DEVS failed now, when AAB file is a must! for new apps.
R .I.P any ide for android.