Android IDE (AIDE) Support Forum

Today Only! - Chance to get a free Developer License

Hi,

I have 10 Developer License Key to give away. To get one, please write an email to trixi@appfour.com and let me know why you would deserve one.

They need to be redeemed today (with a chance they are still working tomorrow, depending on your time zone!)

Once they are all gone … they are gone.

Good Luck,

Trixi

3 Likes

Keys are gone, hope everyone who got one enjoys!

1 Like

Thanks @trixi! You are the best!

Done sent it. Your such an amazing person

hai any chance another give away license key for new year gift? i need it badly i purchase it before with another email but after i reflash my device my purchasing become invalid by playstore.

1 Like

@kingdj You should be fine by just adding the Google account ( you did the purchase on) to your device. There should be no need to repurchase it. I am very sorry there are no keys left, but I will announce it when we have another give away. If it was the Developer Key you owned you can also contact us at support@appfour.com with your old and new Google Account and we will help you to get a new license if possible.

1 Like

i bought what aide offer in app purchase.about 10$ the prize,i don.t remember anymore my old gmail password that i use to bought aide.

Then send all possible Google Acounts to my email at trixi@appfour.com and I will check for you!

1 Like

i will.thanks for the response.hope it can be done&solved👍

i.ve send you an email.with detail purchasing.i wish it can be processed soon.thank you :+1:

@kingdj … just be patient, we might be in different time zones, I am not working 24/7. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m new to development but have experience in root. I also have small coding experience and am working now to learn Java and it’s many features!

How do you think I can make aide generate DataBinding class? I have done so many things to make it work but still to no avail.