Android IDE (AIDE) Support Forum

Project: Aide India(Android Bulb)

If You Want To Become A Aide Pro developer Then Follow Me.

2 Likes

I would like to help, but, im not from India

1 Like

Thank You For
Contacting Aide India Team , Tell me How can i help you.

I can help by programming, implementing and translating (portuguese) some functions as volunteer.

Sorry For Inconvenience Because I don’t know portuguese language, but i will try to help you, please give me Right statement so that i can help you to programming implementation

Thank you❣️

Sorry for the confusion, i said that i can help by translating the app to portuguese

Ok Thanks For tha help

I think he is not affiliated with AIDE staff, he’s only offering his help to others.

1 Like

Sorry to mangle, just changed header to clarify that this posing is about an independent project. The AIDE Dev Team and Staff are not involved. :woman_cartwheeling:

Yes He’s Right
The AIDE Dev Team and Staff are not involved.

1 Like

hi , how can i resolve this ERROR ?

1 Like

I will … funny thing is someone had stole my phone and my Rolex. And I didn’t notice the Rolex is stolen until after I had gotten my phone back. And when I got my phone he forgot to delete everything he had in the phone. So I see pictures of my Rolex on him and I look around and I realize I don’t have it anymore. I have all of his information I locked him out of both of his Google accounts I’m about to lock them out of everything else. I just don’t understand half of these things. I’m so glad that God worked in my favor this time because this guy was really trying to put me on there

In case of creation of the blank project in AIDE on a pad 4.2.2 of the basic code, AIDE finds an error:

This method must return the value of type"

Also QuickFix suggest to correct it by ‘return 0’ adding before a penultimate bracket that in turn attracts besides an error

A void method can’t return a value

Also suggests to remove digit 0. Application is compiled, but not launched, referring to an error in application…Any ideas, why is it so? AIDE versions I tried the different.

Please I’m beginner guide for me to learned this program thanks u sir