Android IDE (AIDE) Support Forum

No executable after compilation

Hello! I am using AIDE(free version) on my Tecno C7 to develop applications, since 4 months. Yesterday i modify my application code for amelioration, i save it, but i get a problem when compiling my code. At the end of compilation, no execute file is created although there is no problem reported on my code.
Sometimes after compilation there is an error recognising the package. Thanks

1 Like

try refreshing the build or check your build variants

or Maybe there is a change in your build.gradle > applicationId

or AndroidManifest.xml > package

Thanks for the answer.
I had done like you said, looking my application id in the build.gradle, i refresh build, i eving change build variants ans verify the package…The problem is still persisting.

I create a new project in a new package, i copy(without copying the package) the code of my application and paste in the new project, i save it and compile, but i have the same problem.

1 Like

This can be one of Lucky Patcher’s patch or an permission error, try see the app permissions or install the app from google play

Hello! Thanks for answers. I finally solved my problem. It was due to the modification that i bring to my code, in particular when i created a table with the line below in a service:
" Integer table[][] = new Integer [SIZE][SIZE]; "
I replace it by " int table[][] = new int [SIZE][SIZE]; "
and now my code is compiling normaly, showing the executable after compilation.

Therefore, i didn’t understand why that line was causing a problem…

Mate, just for your kind information

4 Likes

If we can’t see the code, we can’t help

2 Likes

Hello, i have already solved the problem(i told it in the last message that i sended). Thanks for your interest about my problem.

1 Like

Next time, for better assisstance, refer to https://stackoverflow.com/ and search for your problem. If you can’t find it, ask a question.

1 Like

:laughing: I took a ban from StackOverflow

2 Likes