Android IDE (AIDE) Support Forum

NDK support for google MANDATORY 64 bit

The NDK for AIDE does not support arm8 64 bit, trying to use it results in a build error.

Google is making this a mandatory requirement after August.

I build and compile native code for my app using AIDE. This should be a priority of AIDE developers, otherwise the NDK is useless.

Chris

2 Likes

This app is a developers nightmare, AIDE developers do not care about the users who genuinely develop with it, and the fact that I get an email back saying no one is requesting this so it won’t be supported??

You have a obligation to the people who develop with your app to meet requirements set by Google. After August ALL apps must include 64bit arm8 versions of jni/c++ code.

I’ve spent A LOT of money with AIDE. I am very upset with the response appfour gave me…

This app is DEAD. The NDK is so old its ridiculous, AIDE is old, only updates have been minor. I think you guys are just trying to get every last penny you can from all of us.

2 Likes

Aide mod + NDK
Build armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=319369&view=findpost&p=85109127

tiati gan sare ginian. soalnya ini forum official aide :slight_smile:

What? Do you speak English or Russian?

I would love to try that fancy hacked version of AIDE but I can’t get past the CAPTCHA to register an account. I’m pretty sure without one it won’t let you download anything.