Android IDE (AIDE) Support Forum

My last request for help on AIDE using this forum

AIDE compile the project but doesn’t prompt to install an APK. What could be the problem?

1. The project is taken from github
  2. I’ve tried switching build variants
  3. I’ve tried refreshing the build.

Can you link the project from github?

1 Like

An old version of Odyssey music player that uses the 26 support library.

“Refresh the project”, just delete the build and bin folders and re-compile it, you just need it to re-build your R.java. If you press the “Play” button, it rebuilds just the necessary files (It’s faster than Refresh Build) and request your app for the install process.

1 Like

I’ll try when I decide to use the 26 library version again. thanx for replying

It now builds and installs but crashes on startup. I’m getting headaches from all this

1 Like

Now this is an error, try see the Log output (Probably a NullPointerException or some of this)

3 Likes

If there was a log i probably could’ve solved it. I learned that logs can’t be recorded if the app doesn’t start at all

Try put a Log.i() on the first line of oncreate() method, if doesn’t show nothing it still can be one line of bottom, maybe a not innitialized var or something, this happened to me.

2 Likes

merhaba ali bey acaba AIDE hakında discordan konuşabilirmiyiz https://discord.gg/5bKsFZB

The best spotify premium HapMod music with the best sound quality and without limits.
From the latest artist releases of the moment to the great classics of a few decades ago.