Android IDE (AIDE) Support Forum

Music Player built with AIDE

https://mega.nz/file/Q6ZEVBJA#Q4Uzd1WEPoo9J-f4WBpLnhzLMIVWvsQwg3G-GwUDgXM
This is a HEAVILY modified version of Karim Abou Zeid’s Phonograph music player.

I made it available to be compiled and built with AIDE using the support libraries 25.+ otherwise MANY errors might be thrown, or if compiled and built successfully , might force close on startup due to multidexing issues and other things that I could NOT resolve.

PLEASE NOTE: I have deleted the “build” folder before compressing the projecting, so just download the libraries used then build the app. If , for any reason, you encounter a force close on startup using the codes provided in the project as is, keep in mind that I got a force close when recompiling after deleting the build folder and found out the issue was inflating the MaterialSearchView that can be found in main_fragment layout.
android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #65 in xallosh.xproject.xmusic:layout/main_fragment: Binary XML file line #65 in xallosh.xproject.xmusic:layout/main_fragment: Error inflating class xallosh.xproject.xlibrary.search.MaterialSearchView
07-02 23:14:18.972 26762 26762 E AndroidRuntime Caused by: android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #65 in xallosh.xproject.xmusic:layout/main_fragment: Error inflating class xallosh.xproject.xlibrary.search.MaterialSearchView
07-02 23:14:18.972 26762 26762 E AndroidRuntime Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
I really have no idea why!
I share my almost 1 year’s efforts modifying the project for everyone else’s benifit!
Have fun!

1 Like