Android IDE (AIDE) Support Forum

Missing android libraries

Hi, I’m new to aide, and I tried using it to compile a Love2d game for android that I really need to compile on an android device(which was said to be possible here, though download link doesn’t work and it seems outdated, but it seems possible) , but it seems the androidx lib was missing so I downloaded it but then it gave me a bunch of errors saying some functions were missing. I even tried it woth a prebuilt .so file of the love2d library.
Then I tried to compile the Pixel dungeon source code, which seemed pretty straight foward, but it said somethings were missing in floatMath.
What could be the problem. Is there anyway to add things to the android lib or what?

androidx lib not yet Supported by AIDE

Hi Gunroar
I am sure i have seen a post on this forum about making androidx work in aide.

1 Like

I downloaded androidx from Marven but stuff was missing in it. Does anyone know/can anyone try to compile an app with love2d and aide? It’s not like I want to just ask for someone to start love2d all of a sudden and ask because I’m lazy but because I’m new and I need to know,pls. The distribution guide that’s normally used is here, and the app for android (that can be run on android) ishere . That’s my main problem…

This is the link to download the jar file needed for AndroidX to work.