Android IDE (AIDE) Support Forum

How I made Aura Migraine Simulator in Aide

Because I have a severe migraine, i developed an Aura migraine simulator , to show my migraine and Aide and the UI designer were the great tool, to make this happen.
To be able to design and do the programming in Xml/Java, directly on the Mobilephone, is a great way and to don’t have to use a Computer is really great.
I will explain the steps, I had to take, to make it distributed on Google Play store.
Here is the link to my app.

1. I designed the app in Aide UIdesigner, with RelativeLayout.
  2. I programmed the javacode in Aide.
  3. Did an Apk file in Aide and test the app.
  4. Open Android Studio in Windows 10
  5. Made a new project with the same package name in Android Studio.
  6. Rightclick and choose ConvertView and select Relativelayout.
  7. Copy my xmlcode into my Android Studio project and voila, my design from Aide UI designer appear.
  8. I have to make the same files i have in Aide and copy all javacode in the Android Studio project.
  9. Also, i have to create a new keystore in Android Studio for Android Studio Aura Migraine Simulator.
  10. I did a new apk and distributed the Aura migraine simulator app to the Google playstore.
  11. It didn’t work in my case to imort or open the Aidevproject in Android Studio but, this worked great for me.
    Sincerely
    Robert, Selfmade Programmingnerd.
2 Likes

Yes, migraines are like that! It’s very clever of you to make a way to show other people what it’s like!
Well done :slight_smile: that is very interesting!

1 Like

Thank you for your encouraging comment.
Sincerely Robert.

1 Like

Sadly ur app its not available in my country, I’d like to test it out, I have also made apps with aide, indeed I developed three professional apps on AIDE, it is an online shop, an admin manager app for my shop, and an app for the delivery man, they use firebase and Google play services. And work nice.

Hi Flores. What Country have i missed to enable at Google Playstore?
Sincerely
Bob

El Salvador, Tiny country.

1 Like

I tried to put your land in distribute Country lands but, El Salvador is not available by Google app distribute Country???

Too bad to know that :slightly_smiling_face::worried:

1 Like

I can send You the apk if you want.
Cheers Bob

Try to do a search on Google play on Aura Migraine simulator and tell me if you success.
Sincerely
Robert