Android IDE (AIDE) Support Forum

Give me feedback, guys and gals!

So, we moved and bot and I really plan to keep this forum tidy and sparkling. I want a cool place for the community and will do my best to be there for you if needed. (trys to get out of speeeech mode :speak_no_evil:)
But … your input is what makes this a great place to me (unintentionally back to speech mode :upside_down_face:). Just reach out to forum-mom @trixi with all your thoughts about what would make this an even better place. Be part of the start! (Ok, I definitely should not have drunk the two beer before this post :sunglasses:).
Let me shorten this up:

1. Reach out to @trixi if you want any changes concerning this web forum or…
  2. Post your suggestions for improvements regarding this forum in this “Site Feedback Category”
  3. Apply for a Moderator job any time if you like to help. You must have been active inside the forum for a while and have reached at least trust level 3.
2 Likes

@trixi it really cool.

1 Like

so are the developers gunna be on here or is it just like G+

2 Likes

Welcome to you too, @Jay_M :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

cheers :+1: did i get banned from the G+ community btw? how come

It wasn’t me! :grimacing: I asked the devs, they did not do it either, so I guess you did something to anger goddess Google itself? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

probably :smile: just weird how its only that community, tbh i didn’t think it would be any of you lot like you probably would of said something.

1 Like

I would have said something for sure! “Jay_M … you are O U T” :rofl:

1 Like