Android IDE (AIDE) Support Forum

Dependencies in Libgdx project

I’ve been working on a game project, which creates a libgdx project when you click it. But when I do that it changes the project structure. It creates two folders, a game folder and a game-android folder, from the looks of it all the android specific files are in the game-android folder, while all the game classes go in the game folder. The problem is there are no build.gradle files, only .classpath files. How do you go about adding dependencies? So far I’ve managed to find instructions to adding the specific libraries I’ve needed by manually copying them to the lib folders then adding references to them in the .classpath files, but currently Im trying to add the Google Play Billing library BillingClient to my project and can’t find any instructions other than the normal ones for adding it to the build.gradle dependencies, and also cant find any available libraries to download, to try and add them manually then add the reference in the .classpath file. So is there any way to add dependencies in a libgdx project, if not, how should I go about adding the BillingClient library

1 Like