Android IDE (AIDE) Support Forum

Cant run tutorials

I was doing the tutorials for android developement, until i got to the buttons part, it seems that it needed to install some code in my phone, so it gave me an erro, sayint to enable apps from unknown sources, I alreade did that with AIDE, and disable play protect, but still getting the same message, cant continue with tutorials. I have a samsung note 9

Think this apps dead it hasnt been updated in ages and theres no support anymore, anyways i would just try clearing the apps data, then uninstalling it and reinstalling it then enabling unknown sources before launching the app or going through the lessons again. If that doesnt work post a screenshot or a video, a video would be better though.

Thank you very mucho for the reply. I´ll try what you say, and will record a video. It has to be a bug of some sort, because I started using the AIDE to write code while taking lessons i found online, and it works just fine, debogs and even installs the practice apps on my phone, so it seems to have the access it needs to install small apps i make while learning, just not the ones from the lessons.

Tried to upload a video from my screen, but it didn’t post. Have Google play protect disabled, and allowed aide to install apps, but no luck. In any event, the compiler does work, so I am using a tutorial from another source to learn, while orecticing on aide. Thanks for the help :blush: