Android IDE (AIDE) Support Forum

Apk api 30 with aide

My apk with targetSdkVersion 30 not installed in my phone andro 11.

1 Like

I get the same result when setting the target to 30. No ideas or solutions yet.

I quote from stackoverflow: "Android 11 no longer supports APK Signature Scheme v1. The apk must now be signed using APK Signature Scheme v2 or higher. "

I was setting the signing with signature v2 and v1. .so still not working…maybe about build gradle still 1+ , i don’t know too

When trying to solve my problem with AIDE after upgrading the phone from ANdroid 10 to 11, I tested other IDE apps.

Maybe one of those competing IDEs have a more active development.

AIDE has been my phone IDE for many years, but its problems with newer apis (AndroidX) and zero answers from the DevTeam make me think it’s time to change.

And now i move to Android studio build gradle and some featureus…it work…

1 Like

A lot of unresolved problems and crash reports that you can’t do anything to fix except bavking up your project once in a while. Can you recommend a more stable IDE that can build apps like AIDE?

I am now make with Android studio but not app
for handphone…it with laptop, just that i hope…some my android app now i build in android studio, some already up date to playstore

1 Like

Hi all,

I don’t know why update the aide to 30 while it is not support androidx. I wonder what is the point?
Most libraries right now ship with androidx for awhile and your aide still not support this.

You can build against androidx but there are some limitations.