Android IDE (AIDE) Support Forum

Aide keep crashing when homed button pressed

I’m using both AIDE and AIDE Web with the professional feature unlocked for a long time. Had no problem with AIDE originally, but noticed that AIDE Web app(ide itself) shuts down whenever I run my code and press ‘home’ or ‘overview’ button of the android. Also once that happen thing’s get worse and starting AIDE Web take very long time as if it is waiting for the result of previous exection.

As I said AIDE had no problem this far, but now I learned some C/C++. So, I run some C code with AIDE, and exactly same thing starts to happen with AIDE as well.

Hope this be fixed soon. By the way I’m using LGM-V300 from LG. Thank you.

Please add your device model and specification as well as Android version you are using.

Capture%20_2019-12-03-23-05-28

Due to the above picture I uploaded, which is nothing but my phone info, I was on hold by the system more than a week! (Was it too big or what? )
Because of that, I could not write anything here until now.

There have been a few updates on AIDE and AIDE WEB while I was on hold. But NONE of them fixed my problem, if you are curious. Hope good news about those, soon.

I think, I may be able to upload my situation as animated gif here, if you want. Well, that is, if you don’t lock my account this time, though. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

It’s normal to me:

Device Moto G6 Play
Android 9.0 Pie
Buttons touch
Root true

I’m making some detailed report with pics, here. So the dev knows what the problem is really like:

(Since I’m allowed to post only one picture per post, I’ve made many of them into one very big pic. Giggle)

1. same thing happens with AIDE’s std output view for C(and java console output as well)

2. my other apps including the ide’s with similar functionality from elsewhere don’t have the same problem. So I bet it is not my phone that is causing this strange behavior.

Hope good news about this. Thank you.

Oh, this happens to me, and when i return to the app, i must close the app to the preview works again.